Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters.
1. Inigo Wallace - The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets - Inigo later has more of a starring role in The Misinterpretaiton of Tara Jupp but he sets all our hearts alight in The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets.
2. Bex Baxter - Gallaghar Girls - Who could ask for a better BFF? And her parents are spies too!
3. Chuck Bass - Gossip Girl - Not the drawling 'I'm Chuck Bass' Ed Westwick character. The monkey carrying Chuck from the novels.
4. Bethany Darling - Jessica Darling Series - It was a toss up between Bethany and the Clueless Crew (because I still say quote unquote bang-a-langin' thanks to Sara) but Bethany won because she really matured with the arrival of Marin and became a good friend to Jessica. Well, at least in Charmed Thirds, which I re-read the other day. I can't remember much of her character arc in the final two books.
5. The Colonel - Looking for Alaska - Everyone hopes to get a roommate like The Colonel at boarding school/camp/other situations requiring roommates.
7. D'Angelo 'Dee' Harrison - Just One Day - I wasn't so keen on Just One Day but Dee made the second half so much better. I want to hear more about him or better still get a spin off book.
8. Ziva - The Innocents - I wasn't keen on this book either but Ziva was the perfect wise grandmother type of character. She walked to the beat of her own drum and didn't judge Ellie or Adam when she obviously knew what was going on.
9. Sheikh Muhammad - Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - Funny and wise with all his stories and sayings.
10. Tiny Cooper - Will Grayson, Will Grayson - So vibrant and...alive! And because his musical is called Tiny Dancer, which just so happens to be one of the best songs ever.