Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Books If You Like X TV Show/Movie/Comic etc. I couldn't think of ten books I've read for any one TV show or film, the most I could come up with was eight for The Big Bang Theory - and the links are quite tenuous. Anyway, I really want to participate this week as I'm on the look out for books like The Good Wife or Grey's Anatomy or even Greek. Hopefully someone, somewhere has done a list for one of these!
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison - I absolutely adored this book. Big Bang Down Under. Don is a bit of a Sheldon character and it is set in a university.
- Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil - Another good Aussie book. Big Bang Down Under and in high school.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I'm sure you've all read this by now and hopefully concur there's enough Simon Snow nerdniness to qualify it for this list.
- The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller - Another cute read with comics and LARPing.
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence - More science-y than comical but I think it kind of qualifies.
- Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork - The tone of this one is a bit similar to The Rosie Project. Maybe not as laugh-out-loud but Marcelo and Don are two of my favourite characters.
- Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley - The whole geeky gang thing.
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green - My favourite John Green book.