The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Tuesday, March 18, 2014



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List




I wasn't sure whether to do books just from my YA list or to mix it up. However, once I got into contemporary fiction, non fiction etc it just got too much, so I'll stick to YA. Oh, and they're all new releases. If we started looking at my physical TBR pile, well, we'd be here all day...

1. The Geography of Me and You by Jennifer E.Smith - First of all, I love the cover. Secondly, I really like Jennifer E. Smith's books so she's on my "auto-approve" list (for want of a better expression).

2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - Road trips, best friends, country music. Sounds like a recipe for success. 

3. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder -  Another road trip and best friends story. Also, another lovely cover. I'll be itching for my own road trip by summer if I get through all of these.

4. We Were Liars by E. Lockart - Ok, if I had to put these books in some semblance of order, this would be top of the list. 

5. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - Jenny Han has also made it onto my "will read anything by X" list so of course I'm going to get this one. 

6. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick-  I liked My Life Next Door. It also sounds a bit like The Moon and More, which is only a good thing.

7. Exile by Kevin Emerson - I do love a good story featuring music. 

8. A Kiss In The Dark by Kat Clarke - Mostly because of the title/author rhyme. No, I'm joking. Kind of. 

9. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Memory loss, mean girls, second chances. Sounds intriguing. 

10. Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs - I really like the sound of this one - judging by the blurb, there's a lot packed in there. Plus the main character is called Gloria, which is a brilliant name. "Gloria, I think they got your number..."

BONUS: Listen to the Squawking Chicken by Elaine Lui - I'm a big LaineyGossip fan, so I'm looking forward to reading her book. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!