The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

NaNoWriMo2014: It Is Decided

Monday, October 20, 2014



Ladies and gentlemen, fellow NaNoers, good writerly folk, those who just stumbled across this by accident...I hereby announce my candidacy for Cook County State's Attorney. Sorry, I've been watching too much The Good Wife. Ahem, I hereby announce my intention to participate in National Novel Writing Month 2014. 



Last year I threw in the towel at the last minute. This year, I had a trial run with Camp NaNo and was pleased with the results but please, don't call it a comeback. Like David Rudisha, I will be slowly returning to form and I don't expect to win. However, I plan to give it my best shot and at the end of the day, what more can you ask for?

So, things will probably be even lighter than usual (meaning probably non-existent) but I'll try and update. I've never been good at discussing my work and I've never had a writing buddy but I did enjoy the cabin situation of Camp NaNo, so do feel free to just say hello either here on on Twitter (@SophSophiaaaa). 

Good luck to everyone taking part! 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!