The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Sophiloves

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This week's top five:


Debra Messing/Smash/Musical Theatre 
I haven't managed to read any reviews of Smash yet but I absolutely loved the first episode. It wasn't flawless but it has heart, which is all I want from my TV dramas. It's so good to see Debra Messing back on the small screen and I love that her character's job is my dream job. If I could choose to be anything in the world it would be a composer/lyricist, hands down, no argument.





Brad and Jane in Happy Endings


Eliza Coupe and Damon Wayans Jr continually push each other to form the funniest couple on television right now.










Rachel McAdams

Without a shadow of doubt, one of the classiest actresses out there. I love that she turned down The Devil Wears Prada, even though I can see her as Andi more than Anne Hathaway.



Zoe and Lenny Kravitz


Ermmm, coolest father/daughter pairing in the world?!











Maje

Last year it was Sandro but I'm not feeling their S/S 12 collection so Maje wins for now. Not that I'll ever be able to afford any pieces...

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!