The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Only Boring People Are Bored

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mad Men Wednesday means more of my favourite adverts.

As summer approaches, the fashion brands are putting their best foot forward ad wise.

Missguided - Born As A Unicorn 



Everyone's loving Sleigh Bells, aren't they? I think this song was used in the promos - and in the film? I only got through 20 minutes - for The Bling Ring. Fun advert. (It's called Kids if you want to know). Very Nasty Gal-esque.

Tesco F&F - Feel the Heat Summer 2014 



I really thought this was Missguided/BooHoo etc to begin with. Great advert - the music really helps. The Tesco creative department have been really on trend of late (even ahead at times).

French Connection did have one I think but I only saw it once and can't find a video. Well, there's a S/S 14 video on their Youtube page but I'm not sure if that's the same advert. I'm not so keen on that one, so I'll keep it on the backburner.


Vodafone - Spotify (RKCR/Y&R)


Not fashion related. Just makes me smile.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!