The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

I'm Still Waiting For That Manhattan...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

So, Don, Peggy, Joan, and I have all made up again - yay! I finally got around to finishing season 6 of Mad Men (a whole year later) and have caught up with the first three episodes of season 7 - part 1. In celebration, I thought I'd revive Mad Men Wednesday, which kind of started last year but fizzled out once I dropped the show. Obviously. So, let's cut the chit chat and get on with the ad's (both Wieden + Kennedy, sorry. I don't work for them, I swear). 

Cravendale - Barry The Biscuit Boy  (Wieden + Kennedy)



I laughed so hard the first time I saw this and still it never fails to produce a chuckle. If you can't view the video for whatever reason, I beg you to go and find it elsewhere. You won't be sorry. I would love to have a conversation with the person who came up with this - I'm sure it would be interesting to say the least.

Nike - Winner Stays (Wieden + Kennedy)



The World Cup is almost upon us. Need I say more?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!