The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

I Need A Dollar...And This Coat

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Once again, I have become obsessed with a coat and I still haven't even purchased my winter coat yet.

So, without further ado I present to you Exhibit A:


Mila Kunis in a fabulous tweed, cocoon/funnel neck coat (Fashionistas help me out- I don't quite know the correct terminology). I don't even know the brand (if anyone can help, I'd be grateful) but it looks so cosy! 

I had a little search and found a couple similar coats. 


On the left, we have Won Hundred Factory Cocoon Coat from Urban Outfitters.
Top right is a little more mature from Phase Eight.
Finally, bottom right is from Topshop. The colours on this one wouldn't suit me but it's nice for the right person. 

Hopefully, by the end of next week I will have purchased my own winter coat because I cannot keep wearing my old Whistles number.




Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!