The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Wanty Wanty

Sunday, October 7, 2012

This week, lots of different things have been catching my eye around the web and it made me think of my mum and grandma saying (in their Jamaican accents) 'wanty, wanty, can't get it, getty getty nuh want it'. So, without further ado, here is this week's most coveted item:

Emma Stone's Gorgeous Coat



I'm looking for my winter coat at the moment and I would love one similar to Emma Stone's Maje number (sidebar: does anyone know how you actually pronounce Maje?). It's stylish but functional and she looks very chic in it. Then again, she looks chic most of the time. In fact, I could add her whole wardrobe to my want list. However, at $775, this is way out of my price range.

So, here are two I've found that don't quite measure up to the Maje but are more in my price range:




Whistles Floretta Funnel Neck Coat- £225.00






Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!