The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Tuesday, September 16, 2014



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More










  • Jess Walter - My only encounter with Mr Walter's work has been Beautiful Ruins, which I adored. I'm not sure which one to choose next.




  • Matthew Quick - I really enjoyed The Silver Linings Playbook - more than the film, although I measured them in different ways because it was far from a faithful adaptation - so I'd love to read more from Matthew Quick. Luckily, there's lots to choose from! 



2 comments

  1. Love this list. There's a few on here I've read (you're the only other person I know of who's read Instructions for a Heatwave, it didn't blow me away but I liked it, and I own three others by Maggie that I've yet to read!), and loads on here that are already on my TBR but there's no sign of me reading them this year anyways!

    My TTT: http://confessionsofabookgeek.wordpress.com/2014/09/16/top-ten-tuesday-authors-ive-only-read-one-book-by-and-need-more/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved the characters in Instructions for a Heatwave.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!