The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Tuesday, September 16, 2014



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More










  • Jess Walter - My only encounter with Mr Walter's work has been Beautiful Ruins, which I adored. I'm not sure which one to choose next.




  • Matthew Quick - I really enjoyed The Silver Linings Playbook - more than the film, although I measured them in different ways because it was far from a faithful adaptation - so I'd love to read more from Matthew Quick. Luckily, there's lots to choose from! 



1 comment

  1. Thanks! I loved the characters in Instructions for a Heatwave.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!